As you know, in the past month, the sale of domestic cars Lada returned to the pre-crisis level. And as expected, the sensation did not happen. The top step of popularity occupied Lada Granta, and on the second — model Vesta.

But if you feel deeper in the peculiarities, the reasons will be revealed why this situation will last for a long time. And the point here is not only in price. Recall that prices depending on the body and configuration Vesta range from 654 thousand to 1 million 103 thousand rubles.

Currently, the Lada Vesta family is the second most popular in Russia after Lada Granta.

The concept of Vesta was first shown at the Moscow International Auto Salon in 2014. A year later, the model stood on the conveyor and is released at the moment.

By the way, Lada Vesta is not going to Togliatti on the headquarters, but at the Lada plant in Izhevsk. It was the decision of the then President of AvtoVAZ Bu Inge Anderssen. This plant switched under the wing of the domestic giant and it was necessary to download. Nissan Tiida and Nissan Sentra cars were not given high downloads, and the Lada Granta produced in the body of Liftbek also carried out additional logistics costs and its release eventually moved to AvtoVAZ, to the assembly shop, which produces the entire Granta family. In turn, the Izhevian plant has a full-cycle production technology: stamping, plastic casting, welding, painting and assembly. And the production capacity of the automobile plant is 30 cars per hour.

Today, the Lada Vesta family is presented in the body of a sedan and wagon. In what proportions they are produced and sold

Hatchback was also plans, but they refused it. There is also an interesting fact. Wagon Vazovtsy called SW. Funny, everyone thinks that the Standard Station Wagon is described, like world manufacturers. But actually SW is decrypted as Sport Wagon.

Today a monopolist wagon, and this declares in the Renault Group to which AvtoVAZ belongs. Recall that another ex-president of AvtoVAZ Nicolas Mor born so spoke of the universal: «

The sedan and the universal is also represented in CROSS modifications. The peculiarity of these versions in an enlarged road will be lusted and plastic body kit. By the way, the cross version of the station wagon is good in demand.

I did not bypass the family and gasometallization, there is a version of Vesta CNG. This is a bitoxic modification that works not only on gasoline, but also on methane. According to experts, this version of the car is 2.5 times cycine. And recently, the entire automotive Internet struck such information, Lada Vesta with a motor with a mileage of more than 300 thousand km was repaired. The car was converted to work with gas fuel.

On Lada Vesta, unlike GRANTA, more powerful motors 106 hp and 122 hp Also, the automaker offers not only VAZ engines, but also the Renault-Nissan H4M Alliance engine (113 hp). It is aggregated with a Jatco variator. Calio variator is not pronounced, but called the aggregate automatic stepless transmission. The lion’s share of those who buys Lada Vesta still choose versions with mechanical KP (83%). But every sixth (17%) «seduced» to automatic transmission.

But the cut of the audience of the owners of Lada Vesta. Here the Avtostat will come to the rescue. The agency specialists interviewed the respondents who own the car, as it turned out, this is a «male» car — 94% of the owners are a strong floor, respectively, the remaining 6% are women. More than half (51.3%) of respondents are young people aged 26 — 35 years. Also, a fairly essential share (30.3%) is aged little older — from 36 to 45 years. Indicators of other age groups make up less than 10%.

Car owners consider Lada Vesta beautiful (stylish), comfortable, comfortable and inexpensive in operation. Also, in their opinion, the price of this car corresponds to the quality. The highest assessment in terms of satisfaction is the owner of Vesta put for the design of the car, handling and resistance on the road, as well as functionality. The disadvantages of the model are called reliability, the quality of the assembly and the dynamics of acceleration.